I deserve better - such a dangerous, mad thought for a woman to entertain.
                                                                             Meredith Duran, 'At Your Pleasure'

In my heart, I think a woman has two choices: either she's a feminist or a masochist.
                                                                                                          Gloria Steinem

I myself have never been able to find out precisely what feminism is: I only know that
people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a
doormat.
                                                                                                            Rebecca West

When you grow up as a girl, it is like there are faint chalk lines traced approximately
three inches around your entire body at all times, drawn by society and often religion
and family  and particularly other women, who sometimes feel invested in how you
behave, as if your actions reflect directly on all womanhood.
                                                                                                               M.E Thomas

What are the worst things you can call a guy?  Fag, girl, bitch, pussy...Notice anything?
...The worst thing you can call a guy is a girl.
                                                                                                           Jessica Valenti

When statistics come in saying that only 29% of American women would describe them-
selves as feminist - and only 42% of British women - I used to think, What do you think
feminism is ladies?  What part of "liberation for women" is not for you?  Is it freedom to
vote? The right not to be owned by the man you marry?  The campaign for equal pay?..
                                                                                                              Caitlin Moran

Part of the radical connotation of feminism is not due to the word, but to the action.
The act of a woman standing up for herself is radical, whether she calls herself a fem-
inist or not.
                                                                                                              Paula Kamen

Individual heterosexual women came to the movement from relationships where men
were cruel, unkind, violent, unfaithful.  Many of these men were radical thinkers who
participated in movements for social justice, speaking out on behalf of workers, the
poor, speaking out on behalf of racial justice.  But when it came to the issue of gen-
der, they were as sexist as their conservative cohorts.
                                                                                                                  bell hooks

I asked a Burmese why women, after centuries of following their men, now walk ahead.
He said there were many unexplored land mines since the war.
                                                                                                            Robert Mueller

Once you start to speak, people will yell at you.  They will interrupt you, put you down.
And the world won't end...And you will still flirt and paint your nails, dress up and
party, because, as I think Emma Goldman said, " If I can't dance, I don't want to be part
of your revolution."  And at last you'll know with surpassing certainty that only one thing
is more frightening than speaking your truth.  And that is not speaking .
                                                                                                                Audre Lorde

12 Comments to Answering Trump, et al:

fdgfdg on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 2:25 PM
dfgfdg

superior writng services on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 2:29 PM
Generally this site has been sharing and giving us better and informative points here,thanks for sharing. Mostly this davidleecooks blog has been updating about answering trump et al,thanks.

www.essayprime.co.uk on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 10:33 AM
I am so impressed. Could never think of such a thing is possible with it... I think you have a great knowledge especially while dealings with such subjects.

johnsmith on Tuesday, May 01, 2018 12:43 AM
The blog you share about the Answering Trump is very interesting post. I like the information which you discuss in this post. Other blogs are also looking very well. Web content are also very well. Thanks for sharing this interesting blog. buy trolley wheels for caster furniture

Albert on Thursday, May 03, 2018 7:33 AM
Amazing way of posting Answering Trump, et al. I have just visiting your blog, my friend refer me to visit your post. I must want to say thanks for making this post. sound deadening mats for sale

uk essay writers on Monday, June 11, 2018 1:31 AM
What an answer, you have brought all the most amazing thoughts together at one place. A little too much for Trump to digest I guess. but well done you have the gut to say it girl.

free robux generator on Thursday, June 28, 2018 7:18 AM
Hey friends if you want free robux generator then must try my link to get lots of robux for free

key holder on Tuesday, July 03, 2018 4:25 PM
An Ultimate guide for Key Covers which will surely help you decide and choose your awesome Key Cover. Here today we have listed out some of the amazing Key Covers for you, With complete research on every type of Key Cover after reading it will be a piece of cake for you.

Office Catering on Tuesday, July 10, 2018 4:40 PM
This site generally share more blogs on feminism which is not so awkward for me but sometimes it looks more than enough.You share many good thoughts which I think more appreciable.

get free robux on Thursday, July 26, 2018 12:33 AM
Hey friends if you want get free robux feature in roblox then must try my link.

Lewis Banks on Friday, September 07, 2018 2:09 AM
This is my first visit to this website, you have posted valuable content which i like reading.I have gained lot of information which i did not have before. rubber gym mats

Finley Atkinson on Friday, September 07, 2018 3:13 AM
You have posted a great educational post. I have read the content which is unique and difficult to find on other website. tarpaulin covers