Chinese Prohibitions in Tibet (partial list)

FLYING THE "TIBET INDEPENDENCE'  FLAG, PUTTING UP POSTERS, SPREADING PUBLICITY MATERIALS AND PROMOTING DISCUSSION

UNDERTAKING PRAYER ACTIVITIES FOR THE 14TH DALAI LAMA ON THE OCCASION OF A FESTIVAL, AT A MONASTERY, OR IN A PUBLIC PLACE

RECITING PRAYERS, MAKING INCENSE OFFERINGS OR LIGHTING BUTTER LAMPS AS PRAY-
ERS FOR SELF-IMMOLATORS, OR GREETING THEIR FAMILIES

PROMOTING DISCUSSION OF "TIBET INDEPENDENCE' IN SCHOOLS

ESTABLISHING ORGANIZATIONS AND UNDERTAKING ACTIVITIES UNDER THE PRETEXT OF
'PROTECTING THE MOTHER TONGUE', 'ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION', ETC.

10 Comments to Chinese Prohibitions in Tibet (partial list):

essay review on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 12:28 AM
This article is very nice as well as very informative. I have known very important things over here. I want to thank you for this informative read. I really appreciate sharing this great.

Jenny on Thursday, December 21, 2017 10:28 AM
Excellent and decent post. I found this much informative, as to what I was exactly searching for. pillow box

Stroud on Friday, December 22, 2017 6:34 AM
I read this post three time, first to know the structure and second for the enjoyment and third to take knowledge from it. Thank you very much sharing good information. business roll stickers available in Australia

Reflix on Friday, May 11, 2018 8:23 AM
Awesome & Great inspiring blog. I am truly impressed your work and like your writing skills. Many thanks for making this post. http://epdmrubberroofinguk.co.uk/

quickbooks help support on Thursday, June 28, 2018 7:21 AM
Hey friends if you want best online tech services for free then must try my link

australian writings on Sunday, July 15, 2018 1:00 AM
This article is very nice and informative I have to know very important things in this article. This is an excellent and decent post this is awesome and inspiring blog I appreciate you sharing this great.

ben on Monday, August 06, 2018 2:34 AM
Thank you for all your efforts that you have put in this. Very interesting information I like this site very much so much superb information.http://www.carbonlessformsco.com/carbonless-registration-forms/3-registration-forms.html

https://awriter.org/edubirdie-com-review/ on Wednesday, August 15, 2018 5:28 AM
Hey, I always thought negative for any of my opinions first and yeah i know its not good, but your tips have made me think good and stay positive thank you so much.Well read my blog of latest Pakistan Urdu news this is giving breaking news and updates internationally more over this has many blogs and articles which will make you think positive in every step of your life.

William S. Calhoun on Thursday, September 06, 2018 4:42 AM
You have made a great article about chinese prohibitions. I like reading the article because it is written in simple words which makes it easy to understand. grass mats

Jude Walton on Thursday, September 06, 2018 7:59 AM
Very well written article about chinese prohibitions.You have made a great effort in making this post which is appreciable.Keep up your good job. rubber matting for multiple use