RAMAA

Pluck this little flower and take it,
delay not!  I fear lest it droop
and drop into the dust.

It may not find a place in your garland,
but honor it with a touch of pain from thy
hand and pluck it.  I fear lest the day end
before I am aware. and the time
of offering go by.

Though its color be not deep and its smell
be faint, use this flower in thy service
and pluck it while there is time.

"Tagore - The Mystic Poet"

7 Comments to RAMAA:

custom writing service on Monday, May 28, 2018 6:29 AM
Whenever I read one of your posts it feels so relaxing. Your writing style is awesome, you are so incredibly talented. I am a huge fan of your work!

best water damage restoration San Diego on Sunday, September 16, 2018 9:26 AM
A great poem you have posted here, Your post mentioned style is really perfect and user friendly for all persons... water damage restoration San Diego CA

writing reviews on Saturday, October 13, 2018 3:30 AM
About the visitors and everything that was occurred in the wedding. Like me numerous individuals jump at the chance to go to the weddings for delight.

hormone therapy for men on Saturday, November 03, 2018 5:24 AM
Oh I love this team.I also want to join.You know I always see all your posts and enjoy them.Your good really force me to visit your posts.Thanks for sharing this.

Whale Watching in Cabo on Wednesday, December 05, 2018 12:26 PM
Black Economy Seat Upholstery is really wonderful product.I have see its add link probably on some forum.Well nice one.Thanks for sharing.

php hosting on Tuesday, December 11, 2018 7:47 AM
My all time favorite game.I missed your last posts due to hectic work but now I have enough time to give your upcoming posts.Thanks.

custom thesis writing service on Monday, June 17, 2019 6:10 AM
Are you starting to think about writing your thesis? If you are, then chances are, your head is spinning with all of the possibilities for your hypothesis. And of course, all of the work you will have to do to write a good enough thesis to get into the higher marks bracket.