Scales of Maat - 7 chakras

"O people of the earth, men born and made of the elements, but with the essence
     of the divine within you, rise from your sleep, rise from your ignorance.  Know that
     your home is not the earth but the light...Prepare yourself to climb through the se-
     ven rings, and blend with the eternal light."

'The Divine Pymander of Hermes Trismegistus' - a record of the teachings
                   of the most famous Egyptian high priest

9 Comments to Scales of Maat - 7 chakras:

uk essay writer on Saturday, July 21, 2018 8:30 AM
Belarus is the piece of Russia and individuals love this nation since it is brimming with normal things and there are heaps of spots where you can feel unwind. In this way, I need to be there for unwinding. I need to know more things about the Belarus.

7dollaressay on Sunday, December 1, 2019 8:28 AM
One of the things I have realized when I have found Christ is that Earth is not our real home. There is a place where pain, brokenness, emptiness, anger, lust, sickness are no longer being experienced. Each one of us has been given a place in Heaven where joy, love, peace are being given. This world might give us so much pain but please remember hat a real home will not make you feel empty and unloved. There is indeed a better place for us given by our Father in Heaven. I can’t really wait to enter the gates of Heaven and be welcomed by then Lord.

Anonymous on Sunday, January 20, 2019 10:51 PM

best resume writing company on Sunday, January 20, 2019 11:03 PM
I do feel really interested with Egyptian teachings. I have read a few before and I must say that their teachings will surely make you realize a lot of things. Let's use the one above as an example. What really caught my attention is the statement, "know that your home is not the earth but the light". This one reminds of me of what I have learned when I was still attending church services, it gives us the idea that the earth is not our true home because our true home is heaven. Anyway, I will surely check some other Egyptian teachings to make myself learn more about it.

device manager windows 10 on Monday, September 30, 2019 5:36 AM
you can understand every things about the windows 10 device manager and easy to find out there mentioned disable option.

Anonymous on Tuesday, November 26, 2019 8:54 AM

domywriting reviews on Friday, December 6, 2019 5:46 PM
This image is pretty weird. But I don't mind that. I like reading your posts.

dentist reston va on Wednesday, February 12, 2020 2:14 AM
If you are looking for Reston dental center VA is a sigh of relief, I highly recommend it to those who are tired of toothaches and gum disease. We will provide you 100% satisfied services.

Best Academic Assignment on Thursday, June 18, 2020 5:35 AM