"Foundations of Tibetan Mysticism"  -  Lama Anagarika Govinda

"...Thus, the word in its hour of birth was a centre of force and reality, and only habit has stereotyped it into a mere conventional medium of expression...

(sorry this book has been packed away.  I'll have to continue the excerpt later)

7 Comments to Mantras (part 4):

men casual jackets on Saturday, August 26, 2017 1:22 AM
This article is very nice as well as very informative. I have known very important things over here. I want to thank you for this informative read. I really appreciate sharing this great.

rush essays on Saturday, March 24, 2018 4:05 AM
Mantras is an amazing book which gives us a lot of different thoughts about good things. I think positivity is the best thing we should adopt and this book is fully adopted by the positive impression.

Boxer on Tuesday, May 01, 2018 2:59 AM
Mantras (part 4) is my awesome. Your website is quite impressive and i look forward to reading your new blog postings. Kraft Box printing near me

johnsmith on Monday, May 07, 2018 9:11 AM
It is an interesting blogs which you share. I read this and i get a very interesting information from this which become also very useful. Thanks for sharing this. I am very exciting to know the further information about this. Keep sharing. Trolley wheels uk

Reflix on Tuesday, May 08, 2018 8:37 AM
Amazing post with unique title Mantras (part 4). I am very happy to see this post online Many thanks for providing this information. click here

Henry on Monday, May 14, 2018 6:20 AM
Great explanation! I will definitely advise your article my friend, Because your article is well written for everyone visitor. I must want to bookmark this post. online London bricks company

marvel jackets on Thursday, May 17, 2018 3:31 AM
very nice blog, i hope to see more news like this post to help others. mens jacket womans jackets superhero jackets